ACX Rescue Plan
as you all may have known, $ACX was attacked by flash-loan this morning while rebasing.
This is the transaction link:
As a result, 470k $ACX was dumped and 203 ETH was acquired by the hacker. As we tried to analyze the transaction logs of the hacker, which apparently is professional and familiar with the trick, we tried hard to rescue our project.
- We have fixed the bug, published a new version of contract and rebased successfully. (this is an extra rebase for Dec 15th, 2020)
- Rebase timing will happen once per day randomly during 00:00 UTC — 23:59 UTC, starting from Dec 16th, 00:00 UTC Time.
- Team have sent Foundation and Advisor part to Burn address.
- Foundation will set the charity value from 0.2% to 0. Meaning that foundation won’t receive extra ACX token during rebase.
- We are carefully reviewing staking contract as we found potential bugs in it and provide compensate as soon as we can.
- There are still some display glitches of the numbers on the website, we will fix them.
- We are trying to contact 3rd party audit agency to help analyze the hacker’s log and see if there is any possibility in recovering the lost fund.
- Team has sold NONE ACX for profit since launch.
We thank you for your understanding and we hope we can still carry on together.
We have burnt 195042 ACX token from Advisor reserves.
Burnt 292564 ACX from foundation reserve.
Burnt 73868 ACX from unlocked part (foundation, advisor, eco)
To know more about ACX: